Help for Order Form
Please go to the corresponding number from the order form for guidance...
1. Print your name and address you want the new System sent to. Reference refers to who is going to wear this system ?
2. Write a daytime phone number you can be reached at including area code.
3. Men's and women's Systems are generally (but not always) made differently. Men usually use a tape tab on the front, women usually don't. Women are usually able to utilize what hair they have by integrating it up through holes in the System.
Base Type: There are several to choose from. These are the most common.
#1 is an M-Mesh (Fine mono) base with a scalloped front and a 3/4" clear poly skin perimeter, used for either daily or extended wear.
#2 is an M-Mesh (Fine mono) base with underventing, and a 1" poly coated perimeter, used for either daily or extended wear.
#3 is a replaceable French lace front (our most natural looking front hairline) with 1/2" P.U. coated behind lace (this makes the lace replaceable), M-Mesh (Fine mono) for the base behind the lace and a 1" poly coat around the sides and back. This may also be used for daily or extended wear.
#4 This base is the same as #3 except the replaceable front is fine welded mono, which is a little more sturdy, though not as soft to the touch as French lace
#5 This base (mostly used by women) is an integration system made with monofilament line. It's purpose is to enhance the hair you already have by integrating your own hair into the system. You can get the holes in any size depending on how much of your own hair you have to pull through. This system can be attached using clips for daily wear or sewn in for extended wear.
#6 This is a full wig. This system can be used for either a man or a woman. It is used mostly for daily wear. For an extended wear full wig. We suggest using an M-Mesh base with a clear polyskin perimeter (see example #1 or #2).
4. Our Synthetic hair is made of Kanekalon and Toupelon. Our 100% Human Hair is made of the finest Indian hair available. You can request 100% of one or the other or a mixture of both. Grey hair is most always synthetic. We can use Yak (animal for human grey).
5. The easiest thing to do is send us an old system that fits properly. We will use the same base measurement and return it with your new System. If that is not an option then do either a Measurement or Tape Template:
More detailed Measurements or Make A Template
For men: A) Place three to four fingers above the eyebrows and locate with a pen dot the beginning of the natural hairline.
B) Measure from that point backwards to the beginning of the present hairline. For extended wear users measure 1/4 - 1/2 inch further back into the present hairline so system will be large enough to attach to your own hair.
C) Measure from the beginning hairline (side to side) across top of the head. For extended wear users measure 1/4 - 1/2 inch further down each side of the present hairline so system will be large enough to attach to your own hair.
For women: Side measurement is done like men's above. However, front to back is different. Because women typically thin in front but don't recede like men do, it is wise to use the natural bang and add hair behind it. (Some men may choose to do this technique also). Start your measurement about 1 inch behind natural front hairline, going over the top to back as far as it needs to cover the thin area.
To Make a Tape Template
(1). Stretch Saran plastic wrap over persons head. Twist at sides and have the person hold down firmly.
(2). Run clear see through Packing tape strips from front to back and from side to side - overlapping to form a solid cap. Four layers are usually enough.
(3). Draw (using a permanent marker) the exact outline of the hairpiece size you want, front recession lines, part placement (if any), hair direction, exactly as you want them on the finished hairpiece. (Use guidelines in Measurements above to help with determining size)
(4). Remove template from persons head and cut off excess tape around edges.
Call us if you have any questions regarding making a template or you may want to see our video.
6. Left, right, center partings are for definite parts. If you wish to part on either side or use no part choose Multi-directional.
7. Take sample from crown or back. Scotch tape around end of sample. Please write down what part of the head your sample is coming from. If your sides are more Grey, clip a sample. Be sure to identify this for sides only. Grey hair is offered in synthetic or Yak.
8. Curl size in millimeters is determined by professional perm rod used. See diagram below.
9. Extra Light density is 60% thickness of an average head of hair.
Light density is 80% thickness of an average head of hair.
Light to Medium Density is considered 90% thickness of an average head of hair .
Medium Density is considered 100% thickness of an average head of hair (This is considered normal).
Medium to Heavy Density is considered 120% thickness of an average head of hair (This is thick).
Heavy Density is 150% thickness of an average head of hair (This is very very thick).
10. If you want anything different than System Special features, list them here. System features (unless otherwise requested) include:
*Regular Indian Human Hair. Grey is synthetic.
* Base material on men's System is M-Mesh with 3/4 inch Polyurethane see through tab perimeter. Front tab is 3/4 inch glass silk with scallop front edge. Lace front may be requested. To learn more about scallop front and lace front click here.
* Base material on Women's Integration System is 1/2 inch Braided Monofilament (fish type net) and 1/4 inch M-Mesh Ribbon around perimeter for weave attachment. Can also be used with clips
* Average length on all Systems are 4-6 inches. If you want longer length than 8 inches, please add $40.00 for every 2 inches. Example: 10 inches long is $40.00 more. 12 inches is $80.00 more and so on.
If you would like tape tabs with this order, specify by letter(s) which kind of tape you prefer. Each letter you choose comes with 5 bags of tape for only $20.00. Enter letters and total on order form.
Frontal tape tab
A. Brown liner-Opaque
B. Red Tack-Transparent
C. White liner-Transparent Rolls-for daily or extended wear 3/4" x 108"
D. Brown liner-Opaque
E. Red Tackl-Transparent
F. White liner-TransparentWe also have Cindycut Lacestik Tape in frontal or Straight-
Shop online for a wide variety of tapes adhesives, etc.
NOTE: Women's systems don't generally use tape tabs on integration units. Any questions you may have about your desires on a custom hair system are welcome. We are here to help you place your order.
The following is a detailed description of the most popular system fronts on the market today.
Scallop Front - This is a thin clear skin like Polyurethane material designed to be slightly wavy along the hairline giving a realistic appearance. This type of front lasts the longest. Density (thickness) can be whatever you choose. Scallop front is attached using a tape tab. Underventing (hair coming from the underneath side side of unit) cannot be done with a scallop or lace fronts. It would show too heavy of a solid line. Underventing is done on the front hairlines that go in a straight line, but this is an older method for fronts.
Lace Front - This is the newest rage in modern hair replacements. A very thin French Lace or Welded Mono Lace is placed on the front of the unit from temple to temple and back about 2"-3" or so for a replaceable front or the entire unit can be made with this material making it a disposable unit.. The lace is invisible to the eye and hair appears to be growing from the scalp, even with up close scrutiny. Density in lace works best choosing 'light to medium', at least in lace area only. The back of the system is made the same way as before, with tape tab perimeter or as desired. The lace front is attached to the scalp with a special lace tape or adhesives (see price page) applied to the skin in lace area only. Then the system lays down on top of adhesive, no tape is required in front. This lace front is designed to be replaceable because it is very fragile. The client must treat it very gently. Even still, most people can only go up to about 6 months before needing a repair. It really is not as expensive as you might think to maintain. It is recommended to purchase two systems at a time. When one unit needs a new lace front put on, send it to us. We place a 4-5 week priority rush on repair. The unit comes back cleaned, totally revented (more hair put in all over), with a whole new Lace front. It looks like a brand new system. For the best system on the market and the most real looking, you can't beat our repair price of only $165.00 + $50.00 to replace lace front. And you can replace the front as many times as you want until the rest of the system is totally worn out!