Before making your decision or even start looking for a wig it is recommended that you first consider the use and function you would like it to serve in your life. There are several types of wigs that you can select from but the best types of wigs are custom human hair wigs. They last longer, fit better and retain their natural look far better than synthetic wigs. In fact most users have confessed that these are the main reasons for choosing to wear a human hair wig. There are several options that you have when looking for a wig made from human hair so that you can find a dealer that you are not only comfortable with but will also satisfy your needs.
1. Since human hair wigs are more expensive than synthetic, due to their high quality, the first thing that you need to do is to see if you qualify for financial aid. Many people take full advantage of this if they can; such as Ascot Fund who helps people with Alopecia. If you require the wig for medical reasons like chemotherapy then you can be able to secure some of the funds required to purchase it from outside sources. In most instances, if it has been prescribed to you by a doctor then your insurance will cater for the whole or partial cost of the wig. There are also a lot of support groups offering loans to individuals needing these prosthetic wigs.
2. Look to have information sent to you in the mail so that you can understand and determine the criteria (size, type of hair used, care and accessories) of the wig that you are looking for. The good thing about these online resources is that they will also inform and offer you advice on the colors available, lengths, styles and features associated with human hair wigs like styling, treatments and benefits.
3. Look for various online stores selling wigs made from human hair, ensure that you confirm their credibility by reading customer reviews and testimonials and see what other customers are saying about their experiences with the store.
4. Before selecting companies compare the warranty and return policies so that you can use a store that is not just after your money, but who also really wants to satisfy your need as well as saving you extra cash.
5. Consider the types of base materials to use. Do you want the more durable traditional longer lasting materials such as Fine Mono Mesh? Or do you want the most realistic, although fragile and lightest weight materials such as French Lace or thinnest graft poly skin?
6. How would you like to attach the wig? You can opt for double sided tapes, skin bonding or hair bonding adhesives or you can have clip combs sewn to the base?
Some of your choices will depend on if you want to wear the wig for daily or for extended wear. A hair replacement specialist should be knowledgeable enough to help you order the correct human hair wig for the way you intend to wear it.
hair replacement hair replacement system hairpiece hairpieces toupee toupees custom hair pieces custom hair piece human hair wigs lace front wigs front lace wigs hair replacement women hair replacement men mens hair replacement mens hair pieces remy human hair hair loss treatment non surgical hair replacement hair piece tape hair systems hair direct hair club men hair replacement pictures human hair weave best hair replacement human hair wig discount wigs synthetic wigs long hair wigs monofilament wigs black hair wigs wigs human hair human hair hairpieces hairpieces for women lace front human hair cheap lace wigs cheap full lace wig buy human hair black hair forum black hair media black hair media forum black people hair black women hairpieces black human hair human hair for sale buy my hair human hair wigs uk human hair lace front wigs black human hair wigs human hair wigs for black women blonde human hair wigs hair wigs for sale remy hair wigs lace front human hair wig cheap human hair cheap human hair wigs human hair lace front wig hair replacement prices cost hair restoration cures alopecia cures baldness cures hair loss female hair replacement female hair thinning hair balding treatments hair baldness best for hair loss human hair loss human hair wigs for women full lace human hair wigs wigs black women baby hair lace front wigs full lace front wig remy human hair wigs indian human hair wigs human hair lace wigs full lace front wigs remy french lace front wigs hair replacement reviews remi all lace wigs full front lace wigs remy hair weave hair loss replacement men hair replacement non surgical hair replacement brazilian human hair bohemian human hair non surgical hair restoration wholsale hair piece companies 100 real human hair hair loss product female baldness hair loss men male hair loss best hair treatment women hair loss treatment human hair weave human remy hairpieces cost beyonce real human hair hair loss women hair loss products hair fall treatment hair loss treatment men hair loss treatment women hair loss solutions hair loss womentreatment for hair loss hair loss men female hair loss treatment natural hair loss treatment real hair exclusive tyra banks real hair hair weave sew in hair weave how to sew in hair head weave hair weave pictures sew in hairpieces types of hair weave what is hair weave human hair pieces hair manufactures black hair pieces black hair weave natural looking hair pieces wholesale human hair hair pieces for men hair replacement schools black hair stylist human hair weaves alopecia in women women with thinning hair buy hair online buy remi hair human hair bangs human hair lace front hair replacement system natural black hair hairpiece hair stylist my new hair trichotillomania best hair loss treatment best hair loss treatments hair loss causes causes hairloss what causes hairloss causes hair loss in women alopecia totalis european human hair russian human hair caucasian human hair sew in human hair weaves swedish human hair asian human hair sew in human hair pieces best ethnic hair pieces trich in men stop pulling my hair out chinese hair piece manufacturers malaysian human hair brazilian human hair brazilian human hair weave trichotillomania in children chinese hair vendors hair